What does your family like to do ?
4 Blue Flag Beaches :
Foz do Arelho - huge lagoon, sailing school
Sao Marinho do Porto - fine soft sand, calm water,
Nazare - crashing Altantic surfing waves
Baleal - Body boarding waves and surf schools
Historical and Cultural :
- Medieval walled town - Dinosaur Museum - Cathedrals - - Palace at Mafra - Leiria Castle - Ceramics factory - - Fort & museum to 1974 revolution - Sintra Palace -
-11th century Monastery - Berlingas Nature reserve -
- Budda Eden gardens & vineyard - Art Museum - Park
- Sailing - Body boarding - Surfing - Stand Up Paddle -
- Canoe - Wind Surfing - Snorkelling - Horse Riding -
- Diving - Boating Lake - Kite boarding - Caving -
- Karting - Play parks (lots) - Bowling - Water Parks -
Foooood: . . . mmmmm . . .
100 restaurantes within 15 minutes
A short walk to 2 of the best.
Daily Farmers Market and Fish Market
Easy arrive option: Simple evening meal ingredients; and enough for breakfast to delay the supermarket
Silver medal wine included in "Welcome Pack"
Above data was extracted from the BBC Lisbon weather "Average Conditions" charts.
Example chart right: